Hello! My name is Jean Hedren, and I’m a Realtor with Edina Realty. I’m a seasoned, full-time professional, and I’ll work hard on your behalf.
I consider myself fortunate to live and work in this beautiful northwest corner of Northwest Wisconsin. If it’s a place you’d like to call home, too, then check out my website to learn more. Here’s what you’ll find:
- About Jean. A few words about why you should choose me as your Realtor.
- I blog regularly about recent listings, local market updates, shoreland zoning info, news about local lakes, and various other real estate topics.
- NW WI Communities. Learn more about Gordon, Wascott, Solon Springs, Barnes, Minong, Spooner, Hayward, and other area communities. Our area is rich in history, recreational and business opportunities, and extraordinary natural beauty.
- NW WI Lakes and Rivers. Here’s where you’ll find maps, stats, and fishing information for dozens of NW Wisconsin lakes and rivers. Looking for info on a specific lake or river in this area that’s not on my website? Give me a call or send me an email at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to help.
- Get Here Fast. This quiet, undiscovered corner of northwest Wisconsin is closer than you might think. If you’re coming from the Twin Cities, Eau Claire, or Duluth, we’re actually much closer than more well-known destinations like Cable and Hayward. We’re a little farther north, but not nearly as far east. Check out these pages for maps and routes that will show you how to… Get here fast.
- Get More for Your $. What’s more, you’ll generally get a lot more for your money in this area. In many cases, the same dollars will get you more home, more cabin, more shoreline on a clear, deep lake, or more acres of great hunting land.
- Buyers. Helpful info for buyers.
- Sellers. Helpful info for sellers.
- Why Wait? Visit these pages for the answer to life’s perennial real estate timing questions—including the reason real estate and tomatoes are not the same.