Hello! My name is Jean Hedren, and I’m a Realtor with Edina Realty. I’m a seasoned, full-time professional, and I’ll work hard on your behalf.
I consider myself fortunate to live and work in this beautiful northwest corner of Northwest Wisconsin. If it’s a place you’d like to call home, too, then check out my website to learn more. Here’s what you’ll find:
- About Jean. A few words about why you should choose me as your Realtor.
- I blog regularly about lake homes and cabins I’ve recently listed or sold, current trends in our northwest Wisconsin real estate market, shoreland zoning info, news about local lakes, things you should know about when you’re buying or selling a lake place, and various other up-north real estate topics.
- NW WI Communities. Learn more about Gordon, Wascott, Solon Springs, Barnes, Minong, Spooner, Hayward, Trego, Chicog, Webb Lake, Bennett, Lake Nebagamon, and other area communities. Our area is rich in history, recreational and business opportunities, and extraordinary natural beauty.
- NW WI Lakes and Rivers. Here’s where you’ll find maps, stats, and fishing information for dozens of NW Wisconsin lakes and rivers. Some of my local favorites include the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes, Nelson Lake, Lake Minnesuing, Lake Nebagamon, Upper Lake Saint Croix, Whitefish Lake, the Minong Flowage, Gilmore Lake, Kimball Lake, Nancy Lake, Bond Lake, Leader Lake, Big Bass Lake, the McKenzie Lakes, Horseshoe Lake, and Webb Lake. Looking for a lake place on a specific lake or river in this area that’s not on my website? Give me a call or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to help.
- Get Here Fast. This quiet, undiscovered corner of northwest Wisconsin is closer than you might think. If you’re coming from the Twin Cities, Eau Claire, or Duluth, we’re actually much closer than more well-known destinations like Cable and Hayward. We’re a little farther north, but not nearly as far east. Check out these pages for maps and routes that will show you how to… Get here fast.
- Get More for Your $. What’s more, you’ll generally get a lot more for your money in this area north of Spooner, east of Danbury, and northwest of Hayward. In many cases, the same real estate dollars will get you more lake home, more cabin, more waterfront property on a clear, deep lake, or more acres of great hunting land.
- Why Wait? Visit these pages for the answer to life’s perennial real estate timing questions—including the reason real estate and tomatoes are not the same
- Great Photos. The difference isn’t just artsy or technical, and it’s a difference that really matters. Learn why great real estate photography will give your listing a huge unfair advantage—especially in our current market.
We would highly recommend Jean when selling or buying real estate. She is a pleasure to work with, regularly keeping us aware of activity during the marketing process of our vacation home. Jean’s husband participated as well with great pictures that aided in the future sale of the property. Living out of state, Jean responded quickly to our concerns. She presented an expertise in knowledge and professionalism throughout the process. Jean provided advice that hit the mark. This is not the only time we have bought or sold a house, but it is the first time my husband or I have experienced such care and effort that we feel made the sale happen. Thank you, Jean! Bob and Cindy, Solon Springs
Jean Hedren was a pleasure to work with, she did a great job with the presentation of our cabin and was quick to answer any and every e-mail I sent her. A 10 in my book. Jeff and Deb, Spooner
Our experience with Jean Hedren and Edina Realty met all our wishes. The process was quick, smooth and very organized. We would recommend Jean to anyone buying or selling. Carl and Cheryl, Webb Lake
We were very pleased with Jean’s professional help and advertising for the sale of our lake property. The MLS listing was done very well and described our property nicely. The professional pictures of our place, inside & outside, showed off our property perfectly. Our cabin sold much faster than we expected. Jean was very helpful during the negotiations and paperwork since we were out of town during that time. Thank you Jean for your expertise and professional help in the quick sale of our property. Darlyne and Herb, Wascott
Jean knows the NW Wisconsin real estate market very well, which, along with her integrity and professionalism, made the sale of our lake home a very positive experience. Andrea and Mike, Minong