Hello! My name is Jean Hedren, and I live in this beautiful area of the country.
I consider myself fortunate to live in beautiful Northwestern Wisconsin. Here’s what you’ll find:
- About Jean. A few words about me.
- News. I blog about lakes and recreation area of northwest Wisconsin, and various other up-north topics.
- NW WI Communities. Learn more about Gordon, Wascott, Solon Springs, Barnes, Minong, Spooner, Hayward, Trego, Chicog, Webb Lake, Bennett, Lake Nebagamon, and other area communities. Our area is rich in history, recreational and business opportunities, and extraordinary natural beauty.
- NW WI Lakes and Rivers. Here’s where you’ll find maps, stats, and fishing information for dozens of NW Wisconsin lakes and rivers. Some of my local favorites include the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes, Nelson Lake, Lake Minnesuing, Lake Nebagamon, Upper Lake St Croix, Whitefish Lake, the Minong Flowage, Gilmore Lake, Kimball Lake, Nancy Lake, Bond Lake, Leader Lake, Big Bass Lake, the McKenzie Lakes, Horseshoe Lake, and Webb Lake.
- Great Photos. Featured local photography of NW Wisconsin lakes and communities.