Hello! My name is Jean Hedren, and I’m a Realtor with Edina Realty. I’m a seasoned, full-time professional, and I’ll work hard on your behalf.
I consider myself fortunate to live and work in this beautiful Northwestern Wisconsin. If it’s a place you’d like to call home, too, then check out my website to learn more. Here’s what you’ll find:
- About Jean. A few words about why you should choose me as your Realtor.
- News I blog regularly about lake homes and cabins I’ve recently listed or sold, current trends in our northwest Wisconsin real estate market, shoreland zoning info, news about local lakes, things you should know about when you’re buying or selling a lake place, and various other up-north real estate topics.
- NW WI Communities. Learn more about Gordon, Wascott, Solon Springs, Barnes, Minong, Spooner, Hayward, Trego, Chicog, Webb Lake, Bennett, Lake Nebagamon, and other area communities. Our area is rich in history, recreational and business opportunities, and extraordinary natural beauty.
- NW WI Lakes and Rivers. Here’s where you’ll find maps, stats, and fishing information for dozens of NW Wisconsin lakes and rivers. Some of my local favorites include the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes, Nelson Lake, Lake Minnesuing, Lake Nebagamon, Upper Lake Saint Croix, Whitefish Lake, the Minong Flowage, Gilmore Lake, Kimball Lake, Nancy Lake, Bond Lake, Leader Lake, Big Bass Lake, the McKenzie Lakes, Horseshoe Lake, and Webb Lake. Looking for a lake place on a specific lake or river in this area that’s not on my website? Give me a call or send me an email at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to help.
- Great Photos. The difference isn’t just artsy or technical, and it’s a difference that really matters. Learn why great real estate photography will give your listing a huge unfair advantage—especially in our current market.
- Featured Listings. Check out this page for several of my current listings. You can see all my listings and recent sold properties at www.JeanHedren.com. Contact me when ready to buy or sell.
- Testimonials. Here’s what other buyers and sellers have said about their experiences working with me.
Thinking of buying or selling? Call Jean Hedren at 218-590-6634 or send an email.