3 BR cabin on quiet Spider Lake. Vacation rental potential. Wascott, WI
14678 S Bell Rd, Wascott WI: http://www.edinarealty.com/jean-hedren-realtor/homes-for-sale/WI/Wascott/54890/14678-S-Bell-Rd-69747961
Quiet, turnkey getaway on no public access Spider Lake. Wascott, WI
- •3 BR, 2 BA
- •2654 sq ft of living space – turnkey
- •179’ of gently sloping sandy frontage
- •Main level 3-season porch runs the full width of the house, plus lower level screen porch
- •Two woodburning stone fireplaces
- •Rec room features wet bar and beautiful built-in hutch
- •Includes dock, pontoon, fishing boat, canoe, lakeside glider, most furniture
- •12 x 12’ mudroom entrance with extra storage
- •Updated kitchen and low-maintenance stucco siding
- •Electric fenced garden with well/pumphouse
- •63-acre Spider Lake is a great paddling and swimming lake
- •With limited public access, the locals say the fishing is good
- •Vacation rental income potential
- •A few miles west of Gordon, within a 45-minute commute to Superior/Duluth, and 2.5 hours from Twin Cities
View 14678 S Bell Rd, Wascott, WI in a larger map
Jean Hedren, Realtor
Edina Realty Inc.
Homes for sale Wascott WI. Homes for sale in Douglas County WI.
You must log in to post a comment.