Just sold: Adventureland Campground.
7440 E Cty Rd Y, Gordon, WI
Located in the heart of NW Wisconsin recreation country. 1 mile to St Croix Flowage boat landing.
Family-owned Adventureland Campround, operated for 27 years, is licensed for 50 sites. Most are long-term rentals. Most sites have water hook-up, and 20-30 amp hookups. Full restroom/ shower building. Owner’s residence is 3 BR manufactured home. X-lg 30 x 40′ garage, mobile home, three cabins, entrance gazebo, fish cleaning house, and various other sheds and outbuildings.
This tremendous business opportunity is located in a popular recreation area that includes fishing, hunting, ATV/snowmobiling, canoing, hiking, and many other activities. Just 1 mi. from the boat landing on the St Croix Flowage, one of Northwest Wisconsin’s prime destination fishing lakes. Nearby are abundant trails, lakes and streams, and thousands of acres of public land. In the heart of a recreational paradise, and just 2.5 hrs from the Twin Cities. Less than 1 hr from Duluth/Superior.
• Licensed 50 sites on 18 acres. The campground is fairly open and easy to maneuver in.
• Long-term customers
• Quiet, secure campground
• Most sites have water hookups
• Most sites have 20-30 amp hookups
• All sites include picnic table and fire ring
• Dump station and a “honey wagon” dumping service
• Open recreation area with swings, horseshoe, volleyball, basketball
• Very clean, full restroom/shower building
• 3 BR owner’s residence with 1456 sp ft of living space
• Extra-large 40×30’ garage
• Mobile home offers additional income potential
• 3 clean 3-season cabins
• Office gazebo
• Fish cleaning house
• Located in prime NW Wisconsin recreation country – trails, lakes, streams, thousands of acres of public land for avid deer, grouse, and bear hunters
• Walk to the famous Lookout restaurant just across the road and enjoy homemade food including the area’s best Friday fish fry.
• Gordon Pines golf course is 1 mile away
• 1 mile from the St Croix Flowage boat landing
• 1913-acre St Croix Flowage is a destination fishing lake as well as duck hunting in the fall
• Less than 1 hour from Duluth/Superior; 2.5 hours from Minneapolis/St Paul
The campground is roomy, quiet, and ready for business today with potential future expansion.
You must log in to post a comment.