Thinking about buying a lake home or cabin in NW Wisconsin this year? There are many excellent properties to choose from on a variety of lake types and sizes, and many are offered at exceptional values.
The following articles offer a wide variety of topics to consider as you choose the lake and home that’s just right for you. The following articles can be found in the Buyers drop- down tab above.
- Getting started
- Choosing the lake or water type that’s right for you
- How does water get into your lake?
- Recreational activities
- Your ideal lake home or cabin style and condition
- Lake frontage and shoreland zoning
- Wisconsin’s pier regulations
- Beauty or price
- Critical habitat designations – how the process works
- Critical habitat designations – what are they and how do they affect you?
- Critical habitat designations – how they affect waterfront owners
- Critical habitat designations – why they’re usually a plus
- Critical habitat designations – local examples from the Minong Flowage
- Viewing lake properties
- What you can learn from our dashes back to the city
- Shoreland zoning regulations NR 115
- Aquatic invasive species
- Is a smaller lake right for you?
- What your should know about wells
- Types of septic systems
Check out the Lakes and Rivers of NW Wisconsin tab above to learn about many of the clear, deep lakes in Douglas, Bayfield, Washburn, and Sawyer counties.
Have other questions? Give me a call. I’ll be happy to help.
Click the button on the right hand column to subscribe to this NW Wisconsin Homes blog for information about the beautiful lakes and recreation area of NW Wisconsin.
You must log in to post a comment.