The best way to get the most money for your home is to price it right at the start. Right pricing benefits include:
- Each new listing creates a buzz in the local real estate community. The right price will generate more calls and inquiries, and attract more Realtors to show the house.
- The right price will send the message to buyers that the price is based on actual value rather than sentimental value.
- Homes tend to sell closer to the asking price during the first few weeks on the market, resulting in a higher price in a shorter time.
- Fewer mortgage payments and less interest paid means more money in your pocket.
- The right price sends the message to the buyer that your home is a better value compared to others on the market.
- Less time on the market means less time keeping the home ready for showings.
- In a fluctuating market, it is better to sell now as prices may decrease even more.
- The longer the house sits on the market, buyers may think there is something wrong with the house.
- Keep your ultimate goal in mind – selling now means moving on with your life.
- There is never a second chance to make a good first impression.
Selling a home in NW Wisconsin? Send me an email or give me a call. I’ll be happy to provide a current price analysis to give you an idea of what your home will sell for in the current market.