Whitefish Lake is one of the deepest, coldest lakes in northwest Wisconsin. This 832-acre lake is located southwest of Gordon, Wisconsin, and northwest of Minong, Wisconsin. Whitefish Lake has a mean depth of 30 feet, a maximum depth of 102 feet, and a shoreline of 6.9 miles. Whitefish is a relatively open, windswept lake, and much of its shoreline is dotted by tall pines. Enjoy the view!
And by the way… If this looks like a neighborhood you’d like to call home, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’d be glad to help you find the lake home or cabin of your dreams. www.JeanHedren.com
Visit Your NW Wisconsin Realtor channel on YouTube:
- Just Sold Voyager Village home. 3661 Bay Dr, Webb Lake, WI jeanhedrenrealtor.com/2017/11/23/jus… https://t.co/IdJGxZjHP2 1 day ago
- Thankful to my sellers for a successful pre-Thanksgiving Day closing. #WebbLakeWI #JustSold #VoyagerVillage https://t.co/pZuINONADE 1 day ago
- Just Sold Voyager Village home. 3661 Bay Dr, Webb Lake, WI
- SOLD Country home on 10 acres just west of Solon Springs. 7896 E Cty Rd A, Solon Springs, WI.
- Beautiful cabin on big private lot with easy boating access to Middle Eau Claire Lake, Barnes, WI
- Enjoy the fall colors while you shop for your NW Wisconsin lake home or cabin