12 tips to a quicker home sale.
- Price your home right. A starting price that’s too high will simply take longer to sell and very likely at an even lower price. If the price is too high, many buyers and other Realtors will quickly move on to another property.
- Great photos will help your property get noticed. Make sure the photographer knows how to take good interior and exterior photos.
- Highlight the energy-efficient and money saving featuresof your home. Buyers want to know about the insulation and high-performance windows and doors.
- Curb Appeal.You won’t have a second chance to make a good first impression. When everything in the front of the house is in perfect repair, buyers will think your house is obviously well cared for.
- Your front door can be your home’s focal point. Replace an old door with peeling paint or dated hardware with a new steel door. Or, salvage the door with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware. Satin nickel, black, and bronze are the trends.
- Wash windows inside and out and remove screens for added sparkle.
- A garage can make a big impact. Replace or paint the door.
- Don’t overlook the front porch. It’s an iconic symbol of American living. Stage a rocking chair or outdoor table and chairs.
- Clean and declutter the interior. Make it easy for a buyer to envision their stuff in your home.
- Be flexible on home showings. Be ready for short notice showings. Leave the house for any showing so the buyer will be able to freely move about the house and discuss pros and cons honestly.
- Remove pets and their food dishes and toys. Not all buyers love animals.
- Great property descriptions can really make a difference.
Selling a home in NW Wisconsin? Send me an email or give me a call at 218-590-6634. Or, email me: email@example.com. I’ll be happy to provide a current price analysis to give you an idea of what your home will sell for in the current market.