You won’t have a second chance to make a good first impression. When everything in the front of the house is in perfect repair, buyers will think your house is obviously well cared for.
- Your front door can be your home’s focal point. Replace an old door with peeling paint or dated hardware with a new steel door. Or, salvage the door with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware. Satin nickel, black, and bronze are the trends.
- Wash windows inside and out and remove screens for added sparkle.
- A garage can make a big impact. Replace or paint the door.
- Don’t overlook the front porch. It’s an iconic symbol of American living. Stage a rocking chair or outdoor table and chairs.
- Driveway. Repair cracks and clean up oil stains. If budget allows resurface the driveway.
- After dark. Portable outdoor lights aimed at the house or a beautiful tree offers a low-cost, high-impact effect.
Selling a home in NW Wisconsin? Send me an email or give me a call at 218-590-6634. Or, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to provide a current price analysis to give you an idea of what your home will sell for in the current market.