This year round cabin offers 1960s charm on premier Bond Lake. Improved price: $340,000. One of Wisconsin’s top 10 clearest lakes with 20′ of clarity and 150′ of sandy lake frontage. Includes garages, large workshop, and bunkhouse. 3rd bedroom in lower level (non-conforming). Large living room with massive stone fireplace and gorgeous lake views from most rooms. Western exposure. Can be purchased as multi-family property; adjacent cabin is also for sale.
- 15925 Downs Rd, Wascott, WI
- 1904 sq ft
- 2 bedrooms with 3rdnon-conforming bedroom in lower level.
- 2 bathrooms
- 3-season porch
- Built 1968, addition 1975.
- 1.25 acre lot
- 150’ of lake front, low elevation
- Outbuildings include: 2 garages, workroom above large garage, bunkhouse
For showing appointment, call Jean Hedren, Edina Realty NW Wisconsin, 218-590-6634. Email: email@example.com.