This year round cabin offers 1960s charm on premier Bond Lake. One of Wisconsin’s top 10 clearest lakes with 20′ of clarity and 150′ of sandy lake frontage. Includes garages, large workshop, and bunkhouse. 3rd bedroom in lower level (non-conforming). Large living room with massive stone fireplace and gorgeous lake views from most rooms. Western exposure. Can be purchased as multi-family property; adjacent cabin is also for sale.
- 15925 Downs Rd, Wascott, WI
- 1904 sq ft
- 2 bedrooms with 3rdnon-conforming bedroom in lower level.
- 2 bathrooms
- 3-season porch
- Built 1968, addition 1975.
- 1.25 acre lot
- 150’ of lake front, low elevation
- Outbuildings include: 2 garages, workroom above large garage, bunkhouse
For showing appointment, call Jean Hedren, Edina Realty NW Wisconsin, 218-590-6634. Email: email@example.com.