Click image for full article.
In addition to one level living, buyers look for these features:
- Wider hallways that can accommodate walkers, wheelchairs or railings
- An open floor plan
- Carpet, rather than rugs (which tend to cause trip-ups)
- At least one no-step entry into the house
- Pull-down levers, rather than round doorknobs
- A step-in shower, rather than a traditional bathtub
- Pull-out kitchen drawers (rather than cabinets that make you bend and hunt)
You must log in to post a comment.