Real estate and tomatoes are not the same.
Around here sellers, buyers, and even Realtors can often think a little too seasonally. Summer might be the only time of the year we can grow tomatoes in northern Wisconsin, but that doesn’t mean it’s the only time of year we can produce real estate sales.
Today’s lake-home market is no longer just a summertime surge. (And that’s even more true, of course, for off-water homes.) Don’t get me wrong. If you’re a buyer or seller who happens to read this in April or May, I’d love to hear from you today. But these days plenty of serious, purposeful buyers are on the hunt all year round; at this very moment they’re getting pre-approved, researching lakes, studying properties online, and arranging to view their top picks in person.
Curious to learn more about cabins and lake homes for sale NW Wisconsin? As your NW Wisconsin Realtor, I’ll be glad to help you find the lake home, cabin, or waterfront property of your dreams. To get started right now, give me a call at 218-590-6634. Or, you can reach me at email@example.com.
To learn more, click on the links below:
- Right NOW is a great time to sell your lake home or cabin.
- Right NOW is a great time to find a lake home or cabin.
- We moved in winter. It’s not so bad.
- We’re not young. But will we get more for our place if we sell in a year or two?
- We’re still young. But someday it would be great to have a place up at the lake.
- When should I hunt for hunting land?